Returns & Refunds
As a first class retailer in the pizza making world, we pride ourselves on providing each and every customer nothing less than the smoothest buying experience known to man. Our greatest aspiration is to give you all the tools you need to make yourself the finest pizzas on the planet.
As i’m sure you know, life isn’t all cheese & pepperonis and sometimes returns & refunds do occur. Luckily, we have built a bulletproof shipping & return policy to deal with unforeseeable unpleasant events fast and efficiently.
If you received your package and notice external damage that has occurred during transport, then we advise you to make a note on the receipt and ask for the carrier’s driver signature. This will help sort out any possible problem later down the road.
If once you’ve unpacked the boxes you notice damage on one or multiple parts of the oven that was unnoticeable at the moment of delivery, then this is considered concealed damage and you should contact immediately so we can solve the issue.
Due to rough handling sometimes items get damaged within the boxes without the external parts being busted themselves. If any claim should be filed then please make sure to keep all original packaging and damaged items. It is to note that all concealed damage claims must be filed within 5 business days of delivery.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR SHIPMENT
- First things first, you should always inspect all boxes properly before signing the delivery papers. Carefully analyze to see if any of the box is crushed, dented, perforated or scratched if they are please make sure to add a specific note about it when you sign the Bill of Laden. Be very precise as to the type and position where the damage occurred.
- As mentioned previously, internal damaged caused by rough handling or during transportation can happen. If you suspect that is the case, you can always ask the driver to wait with you while you open the boxes and search for damage. If the driver refuses make sure to add a not on the bill of Laden noting a “possible hidden damage”. You shall open the boxes as soon as possible and never 5 days after delivery as no claim can be claimed after that period.
SHIPMENT REFUSAL & CARRIER FEES
If you decide not to accept the delivery because of damage it is best to call us directly before refusing the shipment.
All of our delivery include liftgate service and notification before arrival. If by any chance, the carrier haven’t been able to contact you to set an appointment for delivery storage fees might be considered by the carrier. In this case, all fees shall be transferred to the customer and billed on the credit card.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. It is to note that all shipping charges for the returns must be taken in charge by the customer and that most items returned require a 25% restocking fee.
For refund prior to shipping, an administration fee of 2.9% will be deducted from the refund.
To be eligible for a return your item must fulfill the following conditions :
- You must contact our customer service agents so they give you a Return Authorization Number. (No credit or refund will be provided without a Return Authorization Number.)
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you've received it.
- Item must be in original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet please follow the steps below :
- Check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
SALES ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded (Unless otherwise indicated).
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll indicate the exact address where to ship the item.
To return your product, you should first ask for a Return Authorization Number and if validated, we'll let you know the exact address at which the product must be sent.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 500$, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.